Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pink Pizza

It's really weird what you'll do for money. A girl that I may have had a class or two with from highschool came and applied for an apartment at WillowStone. She has 5 kids, is getting seperated from her enourmously huge husband, and no income-Yet I am going to rent the apartment to them. She is getting charity form her church, and they are going to pay her security deposit, first months rent, and the next few months and then she's on her own. Her husband will cosign the lease and her son is joining the Navy this weekend and promises to help pay. I am just going to do it. We need the money, too. I am taking the chance, just to do something for God. After I came home, I felt sick. I played with the baby and gave Jessica a driving lesson. She did very, very well. We drove all the way to New Lenox, the next town over. When i got home I cooked dinner and then me and my two girls played with playdough. Guess what we made?

No comments:

Post a Comment